For those who are worried about the radiation, here is a link that you can check the radiation among Japan and Korea.

Click this link, and then on the top left corner, you can pick English there. Since this site is Korean, default language is Korean.
Make sure to know that the unit of measure on this site is nSv (nanosievert), not mSv (millisievert).

If you want to convert, Here you are :


Adding some of the fact, Korean people are panicking at the fact that Japanese radiation came all the way around to Korea. I think that's why people made this website. I'm sorry, I'm Korean, but that's just too stupid (am I not allowed to say that? sorry). It went through America and Europe and nobody (well I should say very few of the people) cares about that. The amount that it reached Korea is like, 1/billion that it could affect human body??? Yeah, I don't worry about that.

The closest prefecture to Tokyo is Kanagawa, and it is showing:
157.5nSv/h
(=126nGy/h)
0.0037mSv/d
1.37mSv/y



I think we're good to go!! Hope BYU does not cancel our trip to Tokyo!

Minji Choi

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Amie said...

I hope we can go to Tokyo too! It looks like radiation wouldn't be the reason for us not to go at least!!

Post a Comment